TELUS Intros Digital Media and Networked Signage Service | Mediacaster Magazine - Broadband & Content

TELUS is introducing a new digital signage and mediacasting service across Canada.

The telco has partnered with U.S. based digital signage provider Stratacache, and it will use that company's digital signage software - ActiVia for Media - to program digital signs that communicate with business customers and employees.

Called TELUS Digital Media Solutions, the new service will be offered to small businesses with multiple locations and large enterprises; it includes installation, management, operation and maintenance of a multimedia network.

Comments

  1. I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.
    NYC Sign Company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment